2 Days Online Workshop on
“Patent Drafting and Processing with Importance of Trademark and Copyright”
06 & 07 May 2020 (Batch 01) | 08 & 09 May 2020 (Batch 02)
About the Workshop:
The two days online workshop is focused on providing significant knowledge in Intellectual Property Rights, Copyright and Trademark. The workshop includes knowledge sharing sessions from fundamentals of IPR to how to draft a patent and publish it. This workshop is open to all branches of engineering, arts and science.
Course Content of the Workshop:
Introduction to IPR (Intellectual Property Rights)
Patent Basics, Search and Analytics
Art of Patent Drafting and Filing
Importance of Trademark and Copyright.
- Exact time schedule will be sent to registered participants via email.
- Research Scholars, Faculty members and Industry personals who want to know about the fundamental concepts and method of applying patents, copyright and trademark.
Mode of Teaching:
- Online Interactive Video Webinar using ZOHO Meeting Premium Webinar Application.
- Live chat, Q&A, polls with session resource person for real time interaction.
- Access to recorded premium YouTube Videos of daily workshop sessions.
- Access to protected presentations of all sessions of online workshop.
- All Registered participants will get a Digital Certificate with unique certificate number sent to registered email ID.
- The genuineness and credentials of the certificate can be verified online by visiting: https://www.jaeronline.com/verify-certificate
Mode of Evaluation:
- A multiple choice quiz type online evaluation will be conducted at last day of workshop and closed results will be announced on last day of last batch workshop individually.
- Event completed successfully.
- We strongly suggest participants to use GMAIL id / Official Email id during payment and registration. Yahoo mail id can be avoided due to email delivery issues.
Instructions to Participants:
- For 1st Batch (06 & 07 May 2020): Instructions regarding live webinar, attending procedure and detailed sessions schedule has been sent to all participants via email on 04-05-2020.
- For 2nd Batch (08 & 09 May 2020): Instructions regarding live webinar, attending procedure and detailed sessions schedule has been sent to all participants via email on 07-05-2020.
- For any clarifications / assistance related to the workshop write to: [email protected]
Post Event Analytics: