3 Days Online Workshop on
“Design of Experiments-An Engineering Perspective”
22,23&24 (1st Batch) and 25,26&27 (2nd Batch) April 2020.
About the Workshop:
The training program & workshop provides a forum in which the participants can obtain information about recent advances of optimization sciences and learn about the needs of statistical tools and successful applications of optimization methods. The content of the workshop is designed in such a way as it tries to close the gap between optimization theory and the practice of engineering. The proposed training program presents all traditional and advanced methods of optimization of relevance to applications in engineering.
Course Content of the Workshop:
FN Session: Basics of DoE & Taguchi Technique.
AN Session: Analysis of Variance & Hands on Training using Minitab Software.
FN Session: Response Surface Methodology.
AN Session: Hands on training using Design Expert Software.
FN Session: Grey Relational Analysis & Principal Component Analysis.
AN Session: Hands on Training.
Mode of Teaching:
- Online Interactive Video Conferencing using ZOHO Meeting Premium Webinar Application.
- Live chat with session resource person for real time interaction.
- Access to recorded premium YouTube Videos of daily workshop sessions.
- All Registered participants will get a Digital Certificate with unique certificate number via registered email ID.
- Top 10 online test performers among the participants will get printed copies of an appreciation certificate via post.
Mode of Evaluation:
- A multiple choice quiz type online evaluation will be conducted and closed results will be announced individually.
- Event Completed Successfully.
- We strongly suggest participants to use GMAIL id / Official Email id during payment and registration. Yahoo mail id can be avoided due to email delivery issues.
Instructions to Participants:
- Instructions regarding live webinar and schedule details has been sent to all participants via email.
- For any clarifications / assistance related to the workshop write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Event Analytics: